Primo Cappuccino 3 station dispenser
- Fits Anywhere. The Café PC’s compact size lets you place it virtually anywhere. A close water connection and standard 120VAC power allows use of any available outlet.
- Low Maintenance Costs. The key components that ensure reliable operation in the Café PC are same heavy-duty components used in our top-of-the-line PCGT models, so you don’t have to compromise with a less expensive machine. Plus, many components are shared across all four models within the Cafe Series.
- Consistent Drink Quality. Café models utilize Curtis’ proven advanced ADS™ digital control module that allows precision blending for consistently great beverages. Powder-to-water ratio is set right from the front panel, so there’s never a need to manually adjust internal valves. Plus, Café series machines can be set for continuous or portion control dispensing.
- Designed to Keep Profits Flowing. From the drip tray to the removable powder hoppers, the Café PC is designed for quick, mess-free servicing without special training.
- Flexible Design. Its easily changeable display graphic lets you customize and switch messages anytime you want.
- Backed by Curtis. You have the confidence of owning a quality product engineered by Curtis, a family-owned company with a 60-year heritage in the convenience store industry.
135 cups (5 oz.) ( )
31.1" H x 11.7" W x 20.5" D 79.0cm H x 29.7cm W x 52.1cm D
120V / 60 / 15, 1800W Available In Alternate Configurations
ELBOW, COMPRESSION 3/8 NPT X 3/8 O.D. TUBE