G4 GemX Narrow IntelliFresh® Twin 1.5 Gallon Coffee Brewer with FreshTrac® Dispenser
- Saves Valuable Counter Space – Double your foodservice coffee offerings without using additional counter space.
- More Merchandising Power – Each warmer holds two 1.5 GAL dispensers, double the volume of the standard GemX system.
- Rotating Brew Basket – Easily brew into either satellite dispenser without changing their position on the brewer.
- USB Port Provides Quick and Easy Updates – Firmware and recipe updates take less than 30 seconds.
- Reduces Waste – Three batch brewing options support smaller batch sizes for non-peak hours.
- G4 Digital Control – 4.3” icon-driven touchscreen simplifies operation and provides real-time feedback on the brewing process.
- Preloaded Recipes – Simplify the installation process by choosing from a selection of preloaded recipes. No calibration required.
- IntelliFresh® Technology – Digitally controlled gentle pulses of heat maintain perfect coffee temperature.
- Intuitive FreshTrac® LED System - Communicates coffee freshness and volume from across the room - with no distracting alarms.
- Parts Commonality with other Curtis Systems – Simplifies service and maintenance.
- Best in Class Warranty – GemX Narrow Satellite Brewer is backed by a 3-year parts and labor warranty on the digital control board and touch screen. All other components are supported with a 2-year parts and labor warranty. (See warranty statement for full details.)
- Industry’s Most Effective Mineral Tolerant Spray Head Design – Patented fast-wetting AFS.
- Encapsulated Control Board – Protects against steam, water, heat and impact.
- Fast-Flow Hot Water Faucet – For instant beverages, soups and other needs.
|Min. Flow Rate||1.0 GPM|
|Tank Volume||2.2 Gal.|
|Ship Height (in.)||34.50"|
|Ship Width (in.)||15.30"|
|Ship Depth (in.)||31.50"|
|Ship Weight||75 lbs|
|Ship Cube||9.60 cuft|
Proposition 65 Warning — Applies to the State of California Only. Learn More >